- “Reflections of Earth” – London Symphony Orchestra
- “Miraculum” – Lincoln Brewster
- “Silent Night” – Mannheim Steamroller
- “Happy Birthday Jesus” – Mike Douglas
- “Christmas Eve Sarajevo” by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
The display setup includes 6 16-channel controllers dispersed throughout the yard. Each controller has 16 outputs. Each output can have a certain display item plugged into it (like a string of Christmas lights, inflatable, lit up sign, etc.).
The extension cords
Our display setup includes over 1,000 feet of extension cords.
The Radio Transmitter
In order to get the music from the computer out to the cars, we use a low-power FM radio transmitter that transmits the radio signal about 300 feet from the house out to the car radios. The radio transmitter connects to the computer audio output jack.
If you want to build your own synchronized Christmas light display, then check out www.planetchristmas.com.